Sr. Market Research Analyst - MBA Intern
- 855 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
Pulse Commerce is the leading cloud platform for enterprise order & inventory management empowering retail leaders with unprecedented visibility and control of inventory, orders and customers. Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet.
Online customers now expect FREE and FAST shipping. But the reality for retailers is, shipping is not free. It is the second biggest drain on their profits after inventory. The Pulse Commerce team is on a mission to help online retailers improve their profit margin and competitiveness without compromising their customer commitments. We are currently in private βeta of a disruptive B2B network backed by 10 U.S. patents to enable retailers to better compete in today’s world of ‘free and fast’ shipping. We are looking for remarkable people to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic MBA student or alumni to help us decide how to shape, advertise, and market our disruptive new service to online retailers. Your mission would be to help us make better informed decisions about product introduction, modification, and marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of full time prior experience in the B2B technology domain
- Using research and data analysis, you will help establish product-market fit, shape positioning and messaging, provide insights for product development, differentiation and definition.
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to test and validate specific product & marketing hypotheses and feed this back into product development.
- Support sales enablement with effective tools & launch content to communicate the value proposition
- Draft surveys, questionnaires and discussion/interview guides and handle end-to-end project set-up and execution.
- Spot market opportunities by identifying problems and connecting these insights to how we prioritize product development.
- Synthesize research into actionable findings.
- Enrolled in an advanced degree (M.S., MBA p1referred) in economics, marketing or management
- Highly skilled in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, identifying themes and storylines, and summarizing findings into digestible insights.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Experience with Data Visualization and Statistical Software Platforms (Tableau, Power BI, SPSS, SAS, Market Sight)
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- Fast-Paced, Independent Thinker
The internship will be located at our HQ in Bridgeport, CT
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.