MBA Marketing Intern - Product Evangelist
- 855 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
Pulse Commerce is the leading cloud platform for enterprise order & inventory management empowering retail leaders with unprecedented visibility and control of inventory, orders and customers. Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet.
Online customers now expect FREE and FAST shipping. But the reality for retailers is, shipping is not free. It is the second biggest drain on their profits after inventory. The Pulse Commerce team is on a mission to help online retailers improve their profit margin and competitiveness without compromising their customer commitments. We are currently in private βeta of a disruptive B2B network backed by 10 U.S. patents to enable retailers to better compete in today’s world of ‘free and fast’ shipping. We are looking for remarkable people to join our team.
Evangelism comes from a Greek term that means “bringing the good news.” That’s what you’ll do at Pulse Commerce. You’ll bring the good news about how our disruptive B2B product improves profit margins for online retailers. You are an exceptional MBA student who is a marketer at heart; an analytical thinker and a doer. You will use clever strategies and tactics to segment, target and acquire new users. You will drive the execution of our Go-to-market strategy and propel product adoption. You will identify growth opportunities and work closely with cross-functional team to turn these opportunities into reality.
- Work with engineering and product team to understand and clearly communicate our innovative product to online retailers
- Create engaging customer-facing product content that can be used to drive digital marketing campaigns (product demonstrations, videos, landing pages, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Create PowerPoint presentations, product collateral, and other content needed to support product evangelism and marketing efforts
- Building influencer lists and establish communications with them
- Develop creative strategies and growth hacking tactics to reach B2B buyers and fuel demand
- Create highly targeted inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns to generate interest and demand.
- Minimum 3 years of full time prior experience in the B2B technology domain
- Enrolled in an MBA at a top academic institution
- Product marketing experience at a high-performing, data-driven organization
- Experience building compelling, cohesive brand and user experiences
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Design/Creative teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
Internship location is at our HQ in Bridgeport, CT
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.