MBA Finance Intern
- 855 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
Pulse Commerce is the leading cloud platform for enterprise order & inventory management empowering retail leaders with unprecedented visibility and control of inventory, orders and customers. Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet.
Online customers now expect FREE and FAST shipping. But the reality for retailers is, shipping is not free. It is the second biggest drain on their profits after inventory. The Pulse Commerce team is on a mission to help online retailers improve their profit margin and competitiveness without compromising their customer commitments. We are currently in private βeta of a disruptive B2B network backed by 10 U.S. patents to enable retailers to better compete in today’s world of ‘free and fast’ shipping. We are looking for remarkable people to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic MBA student or alumni with a high proficiency in modeling and data analysis to help us build our financial models, investor deck and set-up our financial analytics and KPIs to help us scale rapidly.
- Work closely with our CEO and the leadership team to analyze, build and simulate multiple revenue models
- Assist the CEO in fundraising strategy, models, and presentations
- Participate in leadership discussions to understand the business and help create financial models that align with the core drivers of the business
- Assist in developing Business value propositions such as investor pitch deck, business plan, etc.
- Market opportunity analysis and GTM strategy development
- Prior work or internship experience analyzing data and creating models preferably in the venture capital, management consulting, or investment banking space
- Minimum 3 yrs of full time prior experience in the B2B technology domain
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, creative and high energy
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel required
- Ability to learn new technologies and software quickly
Internship location will be at our HQ in Bridgeport, CT
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.