Senior Full Stack Web Developer
- 855 Main Street, Suite 400, Bridgeport, CT, us
Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster order delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet.
Pulse Commerce is seeking a Full Stack Microsoft Developer with a strong computer science and engineering background to drive the future of our new patented (6 US Patents Awarded, 4 Pending) application launching soon. The qualified candidate will have prior experience working within the whole spectrum of development, from architectural and programming requirements to deployment, testing, and technical writing.
You define the consummate software developer. When you look up that term, your picture is used as the shining example to others (we’re looking for you – in fact, we checked and your picture is missing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_developer)
You’ve seen it all. You’ve released at least two software products or apps. No matter what happens, you always manage to pull a rabbit out of the hat and deliver on time and on the budget!
Have you ever wanted to be in on the ground floor of an aggressive growth situation? Become one of the lead engineers guiding a fast-paced development environment that’s working on large scale e-commerce and supply chain web applications. Pulse Commerce is growing rapidly and this is your opportunity to shine! You will work closely with business stakeholders, and research scientists to implement cutting-edge solutions.
If this excites you, read on! We are only looking for a smart, dynamic Senior Software Engineer who wants to make a name for him/herself in this industry and develop groundbreaking software applications.
- You must be able to independently interpret business requirements and then design and develop highly scalable database driven web applications to quickly meet our clients’ business objectives.
- You will report directly to the Chief Product Manager (who I hear is a decent fellow)
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- Experience with short-lifetime development cycles.
- Prior startup experience and an ability to thrive in a high-pressure fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science (preferably from a top-tier university)
- Knowledge and/or experience with E-commerce, Shipping/Logistics/Transportation and Order Management Solutions a big plus
We are in Connecticut right across the Bridgeport train and bus stations (about an hour by train from The Big Apple). So, when you do take a breather, you can explore the city, see that Broadway show, eat in every possible ethnic restaurant imaginable, etc. Or if you’re a country boy/girl, you can head north to New Haven, western MA, VT, etc.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings! Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes multiple personality and skill assessments, a one day long practical project done at your leisure, a background/credit check and more than one in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.
Ready to put a ding in the universe? Come join us on our journey to disrupt the trillion-dollar e-commerce market in ways never imagined before!