Freelance UX/UI Designer
- 855 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
Pulse Commerce is the leading cloud platform for enterprise order & inventory management empowering retail leaders with unprecedented visibility and control of inventory, orders and customers. Retailers, such as Badgley Mischka, Hanesbrands Inc., and GoodeCompany.com rely on Pulse Commerce to improve order turnaround, increase customer satisfaction, and optimize inventory control and fulfillment costs. Our order and inventory platform is powered by exceptional technology and by the innovation, passion, and tireless dedication of our team.
Pulse Commerce is an organically grown company, profitable since its inception in our founder’s dorm room in 2000. Growing double digits year on year, we are aiming for triple digits in 2017. We pride ourselves on providing our team a challenging and highly energetic work environment where they learn something every day.
We are looking to hire an innovative UX/UI Designer for a new project to redesign the web-based admin panel of Pulse Commerce, our award winning ecommerce software platform. This is a highly visible project working alongside our Product Manager and Senior Developer.
As our Interaction designer you will be responsible for the overall user experience of the backend administration portal which our merchants use every day to run their ecommerce business. You will conceptualize and define interaction models, wireframes, and mockups then work with a front end developer to implement.
You should be a critical thinker with an eye for making the complex simple.
- An amazing portfolio that can be viewed online. Experience designing a software user interface is REQUIRED
- A strong understanding of modern web/mobile best practices for creating an efficient user-experience
- Effective time management skills and ability to hit deadlines
- Ability to quickly execute plans with a strong attention to detail and craftsmanship
- Awareness of the trends and technology being used across the desktop & mobile screens
- 3 – 5 years of professional work experience.
- Strong graphic design skills and ability to implement CSS
When applying be sure to send us links to your online portfolio. Those who don’t will not be considered for this exciting project.
This is a project based assignment. Freelancers wanted. Project will require about 20 hours per week and last 2-3 months. Approx 50% of your time will be in person.
Candidates MUST reside within 2 hours drive of our Bridgeport CT headquarters and must be able to travel here at certain points of the project.