Digital Marketing Manager
- Bridgeport, CT
Pulse Commerce is the leading cloud platform for enterprise order & inventory management empowering retail leaders with unprecedented visibility and control of inventory, orders and customers. Retailers, such as Badgley Mischka, Hanesbrands Inc., and GoodeCompany.com rely on Pulse Commerce to improve order turnaround, increase customer satisfaction, and optimize inventory control and fulfillment costs. Our order and inventory platform is powered by exceptional technology and by the innovation, passion, and tireless dedication of our team.
Pulse Commerce is an organically grown company, profitable since its inception in our founder’s dorm room in 2000. Growing double digits year on year, we are aiming for triple digits in 2017. We pride ourselves on providing our team a challenging and highly energetic work environment where they learn something every day.
This position requires an energetic, motivated and mission-driven marketing communications professional ready to hit the ground running. The right candidate will be an excellent, adaptable content creator with the ability to execute and analyze a variety of marketing and communications initiatives.
Schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6pm
- Research and define scope of work for Digital Marketing campaigns
- Actively participate in idea generation
- Individual Contributor to the Digital Marketing team
- Responsible for setting up and managing Digital Marketing Campaigns(e.g. Marketing automation in SalesForce and Marketo)
- Work directly with marketing systems to manage end-to-end life cycles of campaigns
- Assist with reporting and analysis on campaigns, departmental objectives, etc. as needed.
- Edit, deploy and regularly evaluate recurring email campaigns and workflows.
- Assist with execution and management of on-going SEO/SEM activity as set by supervisor
- Work with other Digital team members on broader digital projects. (E.G website development, social media campaigns, Webinars, etc.)
- Execute changes and manage content on the website as set by supervisor
- Design and deploy weekly email newsletter.
- Oversee social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest) including creating the social media calendar, developing/sharing the content and monitoring online conversations.
- Ensure marketing database is synced with customer database.
- Assist with design and creation of marketing materials to promote the company including brochures, graphics, pamphlets and ads as needed.
- Prepare for Tradeshows and other outside marketing events.
- Perform cross-departmental tasks as needed: business development, customer phone calls, assign leads and campaigns to sales team, etc.
- Research and propose awards opportunities and complete applications as needed.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience
- 3-5 year(s) of experience in marketing, communications, blogging or social media management
- BS (Marketing, Digital Commerce)
- Marketing Automation (Marketo or similar) and CRM (Salesforce preferred) experience highly desirable.
Skills & Requirements
Experience in digital marketing activities (SEM/SEO, Display, Lead Gen, Email)
Experience in managing B2B marketing activities from lead gen to conversion
Understanding of marketing methodology (Marketo and Salesforce a big plus)
Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
Strong communication skills
Ability to drop everything and switch gears as priorities shift
Interest in technology and all things internet
Friendly demeanor and strong customer interaction skills
Fast paced environment with competing priorities.
Ability to learn and be exposed to all facets of the software development and e-commerce industries
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes multiple personality and skill assessments, a background/credit check and more than one in person interview in order to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.