Remote - IIB MQ support & Infrastructure
- AZ-87, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Pull Skill Technologies Inc. has the experience and resources to provide your organization with the best personnel to supplement your information technology needs.Our highly experienced recruiters find qualified candidates quickly through state-of-the-art business practices. Networking and relationship building, proactive internet mining and constant refining of our database inventory give us the ability to respond to your needs rapidly and effectively. A team of Pull Skill Technologies Inc. consultants works in collaboration with or in parallel to project team at client location to complete a technology project. This model allows for the most efficient teamwork and communication of changing project requirements.
Job Title : IIB MQ support & Infrastructure
Duration :12 months+
Location : Scottsdale/AZ
Must be onsite for at least the first month. Then can work from home.
· IIB/MQ support – Infrastructure
· Individual should have good working experience administering IIB and MQ on current levels of the firmware on RHEL, AIX and the pure platform.
· The role will be maintenance, upgrading, monitoring and supporting of MQ and Datapower.
· Onboarding will be in Scottsdale, AZ.
· This position will require 7/24 oncall on rotation or as needed, supporting infrastructure and application deployments, good operational experience. Experience with automation and reporting a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.