Operations Executive (5 days a week but open to flexible hours)
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
We are always on the lookout for great talent so please reach out to learn about our opportunities
This role is a great fit for someone looking for a healthy work/life balance within media. If you are a Mum returner looking to get back into work and need flexible hours this could be the role for you!
Purpose of the role
This role is responsible for the operations of a new trading model under Publicis Media, APX.
The Operations Executive will independently run the operations of APX and ensure all agreements are executed effectively under APX compliance process via internal systems.
This position reports into the Commercial Partnerships Director
Internal (Co-ordinators, Managers, Business Directors, Investment Directors)
In order to ensure the operational side of APX is run effectively, this position is responsible for building and maintaining strong collaborative working relationships with internal agencies and their teams
External (Sales Director, GSM’s, Co-ordinators)
Contact with our APX media partners to obtain and check information, that delivers accurate internal reporting and execution using our financial system and reporting requirements.
- Loading all data, adhering to compliance processes into the BMD system with the Agency teams
- Contract checking. Confirmation checking with agency teams.
- Financial reporting.
- Meetings tracker.
- Ensuring all paperwork and processes adhere to compliance requirements
- Reports may also be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Comply with commercial in confidence, agency and client information.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Commercial Partnerships Director and the Agency brands.
- Sales collateral – as directed by the Commercial Partnerships Director, update sales, research and insights presentations, ensuring the effective tracking of roll out across agencies. All staff must be updated within 2 weeks of new collateral being approved.
- Solid experience within a media agency
- BMD buying system and how to load/extract/code data
- Internal agency processes around buying through to invoicing.
- Media buying across all channels.
- Excel and mathematical calculations, PPT.
- Provide clear directions to Agency brands on processes and execution (written and verbal)
- Ability to adhere to commercial-in-confidence information and client sensitivities.
- A great multi-tasker with incredible attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of principle based trading methodologies and their application within an agency environment.
** Only successful applicants will be contacted