- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta Air Lines, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
The Staff Accountant is a key member of the Client Finance team supporting both Moxie and MRY performing various client account reconciliations, month end close duties, FMC/Audit request, billing, Accounts Receivable, and WIP.
- Revenue Recognition and Month End Close
- Review General Ledger and prepare journal entries at month end
- Assist with preparing month end schedules including Accounts Receivable and Accrued Revenue aging
- WIP and Purchase Orders
- Prepare WIP Aging report on weekly basis
- Run Open Purchase order reports for monthly client billing meetings
- Prepare Hard Costs reconciliations
- Review and approval of client billable expense reports ensuring correct job and documentation is provided.
- Manage WIP Billings for MRY clients
- Client Billing
- Oversee all client billings for MRY including fees and WIP.
- Run monthly billing meetings with Project Management and Client Services to review project financials including WIP, fees, accounts receivable, and open purchase orders
- Accounts Receivable
- Manage Accounts Receivable for the Agency with Senior Financial Analyst
- Prepare bi-monthly updates for client teams on aging status
- Assist with executive summary for SVP of Finance each month on AR status
- FMC/Internal Audit
- Assist management team with preparing documentation and support in preparation of annual FMC audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
- Experience with SAP preferred
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong Organizational and Analytical Skills
- Strong business acumen and logical problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Eager to learn, grow and assist with a positive attitude
- Ambitious and constantly looking for opportunities to over-deliver for team
Reporting and Succession
- Reports to Senior Financial Analyst of Client Finance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.