- New York, NY, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40] , alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue449, and Performics, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media is looking for top notch talent to add to their growing design team. The Design Director works as a leader on the design team, supporting the Business Development and Communications practices, and five agency brands within Publicis Media. They direct the design on projects with an eye towards strategy, to create stunning presentations, experiences, print, and digital assets that not only work together as a whole, but are visually engaging and suit the respective client and agency.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to produce high quality creative work both as an individual and as part of a larger team. Our talented team not only creates amazing work; we have a lot fun throughout the process working collaboratively every step of the way. This role reports to the Head of Design and acts as a leader and mentor to the junior design talent on the team.
- Concept, create & execute presentations, experiential elements, print, and digital design
- Partner with Business Development and Communications Leads, to direct the design team towards producing well-designed creative assets for use across digital, experiential, presentation and print
- Direct and execute Keynote and PowerPoint templates for new business presentations
- Have an eye towards innovation, and always be looking to build and implement new techniques and processes across the team
- Drive consistency across all creative assets throughout each project
- Adhere to brand standards & guidelines
- Manage scheduling & assigning work to direct reports, while meeting deadlines & requests by teams
- Manage small team of designers, providing guidance and mentorship throughout process
- 5-7 years of design experience (agency experience preferred)
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach to design
- Excellent PowerPoint and Keynote skills
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proven ability to create impactful presentations, experiential elements, print, and digital assets
- Able to communicate & liaise with c-suite executives & team leads from outside the design team
- Able to manage, give assignments and briefs, and give creative direction and feedback to junior level talent
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, meeting scheduled deadlines
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills
- Proven conceptual ability, design skill, and layout skill
- Excellent storytelling skills, able to piece together a story from a variety of sources & inspiration
- Video or motion graphics capabilities are a plus
- Proficiency with web & HTML/CSS a plus
- 4-year degree (fine or graphic arts degree a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.