Senior Presentation Designer
- New York, NY, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40] , alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue449, and Performics, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media is looking for top notch talent to add to their growing design team. The Senior Presentation Designer will support the Business Development and Communications practice, along with five agency brands, in creating top notch & visually rich presentations. The Senior Presentation Designer will be able to effectively communicate complicated ideas in visually compelling and effective ways, and will be able to create & concept presentations that fit both the client & the respective agency.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team focused on being best in class within our industry.
- Design and creation of incredible Keynote and PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
- Partner with new business and communications teams to develop design concepts for global, regional and local pitches and programs
- Concept and create print and digital collateral to for global, regional and local pitches and programs
- Concept and creation of strategic experiential elements for global, regional and local pitches and programs
- Build and Implement new approaches and apply to design work
- Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines
- Maintain global brands’ graphic aesthetic and quality
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
- Act as an inspiration & mentor to junior designers
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
- 2-4 years of design experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
- Expert skills in PowerPoint & Keynote
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill
- Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
- Self-starter and well-organized
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Open to travel as needed
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Proficiency with video, a plus
- 4-year degree (fine or graphic arts degree a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.