Sr. Analyst (Programmatic Campaign Manager)
- New York, NY, USA
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The Sr. Analyst owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Sr. Analyst to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Analysts. Sr. Analysts train Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Senior Analysts must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, Display, Mobile or Video audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn promotions) independently
- Effectively communicate digital strategies, rational, and proposals for current and new clients
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to Starcom’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports including data quality and insight development
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Traffic campaign tags into Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Social API technology, or other ad technology environments
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Provide weekly and monthly auditing reports to agency stakeholders & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Develop a rapport with the broader Starcom digital Activation, Strategy and Analytics teams
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Actively engage with Analysts by coaching, managing, and educating them on new technologies, digital advertising principals and client services skills
- Work with technology partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management and implementation questions
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2 years of professional experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge in technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TTD, AOP, AAP and Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.