- Barcelona, España
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. Experiences are the human side of data-driven, tech-fueled marketing. And, we are passionate about boldly leading our clients into the future. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Puig, Visa and more.
We are the Citizens of Starcom. We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
Descripción del empleo
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team working in a Digital transformation project for one of our most important clients in Starcom Barcelona.
We are looking for a competent Billing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies between the customer's account and those of the Company, resolving the billing incidents with the customer.
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
We look for candidates with these Skills/Qualifications:
- Proven experience as billing specialist
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and ER software (JDE or other)
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.