- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About Spark Foundry
The force of acceleration, or the speed of change is so strong today that it has the potential to leave industries including our own behind. So, at Spark Foundry we are working towards driving positive change. For ourselves, our clients and society in general! We are an Acceleration Agency.
At Spark Foundry acceleration applies to every layer of our business. It refers to how we relish change, seek ever more innovative partners, embrace the increasing unknowns and continually learn, unlearn and learn everything again – all over again. We will continually live and work as if we are in beta (nerdy way for saying nothing is ever completed), in order to boost brand relevance for clients, drive brand value and grow their business and ours – today and in to the future. Our pursuit of what’s next will be relentless.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Planner Buyer to work across an exciting high profile FMCG account. The purpose of the Planner Buyer is to manage the planning and investment duties from within the business team and to work closely with the Account Manager.
• Support & execute the day to day planning and investment across a portfolio of products within the client portfolio
• Learn and use effective planning and buying techniques to drive innovation
• Be aware of competitor activity and any general media industry topics which may affect clients business and deliver insights
• Develop excellent client and media relationships
• Ensure that unique and ground-breaking ideas are generated
• Learn and use effective planning techniques to drive innovation
• Ensure accurate financial reporting and documentation is produced in a timely manner
• Manage and assist in all client reporting needs
• Industry experience, most recently in a similar position or 12+ months in a Buyer/Investor/Junior Planner
• Robust experience in either Offline specifically TV and/or digital from a planning, trading and implementation perspective.
• Understanding of Australian media landscape
• Good communication skills
• Good administrative skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good media financial skills
• Understanding of Spark Foundry’s media systems and tools
• General computer skills
Please apply here if the role sounds of interest!