Supervisor, Video Investment
- Chicago, IL, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Responsible for managing media portfolios of clients, as well as, assisting in the creation and execution of media strategies, and effectively communicating these strategies to clients. Also critical for this position is the development and management of a team of Video Associates. Forging relationships with media partners and applying these relationships to gain a deeper knowledge of the marketplace is also required of this position.
• Ability to have ownership of accounts and build strong working relationships with our clients
• Ability to manage and mentor at least two team members
• Arrange and run client and team meetings while helping to build cross-agency rapport
• Negotiate total video purchases, inclusive of digital OLV
• Oversee the development and presentation of media POVs for client
• Present corporate ownership issues to clients
• Develop marketplace analyses
• Troubleshoot billing and allocation problems
• Assist in research projects pertinent to their specific client
• Assist in preparation and presentation of strategy and upfront to client
• Management of daily/monthly/quarterly stewardship of buys
• Aid video portal in Upfront negotiations
• Assist in the development of Upfront Planning Costs and Bogey’s
• Attend VIA Boot Camp Training
• 3+ years in the business
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong negotiating abilities
• Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
• Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong analytical abilities
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
• Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources
• Technical proficiency across Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrates professionalism and leadership skills
• Solid experience in video buying systems
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.