Media Supervisor, Strategy/Planning
- New York, NY, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Strategy Manager’s primary role is to develop targeted, integrated media plans, manage relationships with partner agencies, and maintain media schedules and media budgets for the client.
• Work with team to create media plans that integrate appropriate media channels: Linear TV, OLV, Social, Search, etc
• Analyze the various media alternatives and make recommendations as to how to best allocate the advertising budget
• Gain experience in prospecting, branding, response driven campaigns, attribution, programmatic, omni-channel marketing, cross-device, dynamic creative testing, content creation, etc.
• Stay on top of current media industry trends and new technology
• Manage and mentor Strategy Associate(s) on career development
• Interact/communicate frequently with clients (meetings, written, presentations)
• Attend weekly status meetings, present recommendations and manage follow up of items discussed
• Maintain communication/integration with multiple agency partners (creative, account, media investment, analytics, ad operations)
• Work with media vendors to develop and execute integrated partnerships
Maintain knowledge of the client’s business (products, target audience, sales prospects, sales trends, competition)
• Manage workloads and projects
• Execute and Steward Campaigns
• Work with clients to determine objectives and success metrics of campaigns
• Work with team and media partners to develop multimedia strategies
• Execute campaigns on a timely basis and prepare campaign summary charts and analyses
• Develop and manage media budgets by campaign
• Oversee and troubleshoot billing and budget accuracy
• Analyze/Evaluate sponsorship opportunities
• Master appropriate research tools and use effectively
Who You Are
• Must be well versed in strategic planning across all media types, especially in Linear TV, OLV (including programmatic), Social, and Search
• Must be extremely organized and efficient with time management • CPG experience preferred
• Requires ability to work collaboratively with creative agency partners (and other agency partners)
• Must have extensive experience with Media Tools, with ability to translate client direction into visualizing and developing plan scenarios with rationale and a strong POV
• Must have experience with Tardiis and AdIntel (and potentially other systems)
• Must have excellent client relationship skills, and be able to lead conversations and presentations with ability to secure alignment with the client on firm next steps
• Must be familiar with the client billing process and be able to problem solve billing issues as they arise
• May be asked to attend client meetings in person, in Stamford, CT (likely 1x/mo.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.