Supervisor, Brand Experience
CoLab is a fully integrated, cross-discipline team that provides best-in-class services in a fluid and modular way. With our clients at the center, we create brand movement at the speed of people’s lives by connecting real-time data with world-class creative, content, and media in service of growth and ROI.
CoLab is a “power of one” solution, encompassing data, media, and production. By drawing from across the vast Publicis Groupe network, we are uniquely positioned to deliver innovation and specialized skills to our clients, as well as enriching opportunities and inclusive benefits to our employees. We pride ourselves on combining the energetic atmosphere of a startup company with the stability and experience of a global leader.
Collective is looking for a talented Supervisor, Brand Experience to manage the day-to-day Media Planning and Strategy functions for multiple accounts within a well-known client brand. This person will support a team in the development, execution, and stewardship of media plans for assigned business. The Supervisor will also effectively leverage experience, knowledge and skills to push fresh thinking to address client, agency, and team needs with the assistance of the senior staff on the business. This position will report directly to the AMD/Director, Brand Experience.
- Assist in building media strategies and tactical plans that deliver on client business goals, media goals, and are rooted in data.
- Manage cross-channel media planning and budget allocation across digital and traditional, national and local media.
- Build and maintain strong expertise in the media marketplace, including media partners/products and industry best practices, to positively influence media strategy and tactical recommendations.
- Manage media flowcharts with precision.
- Main point of contact for internal Investment and IAT teams.
- Oversee day-to-day campaign executions together with Investment Team counterparts.
- Evaluate and assess media performance to determine campaign success based on KPIs. Recommend optimizations and actionable next steps.
- Collaborate and foster relationships with key partners including clients, internal teams, and leadership.
- Oversee budget reconciliation and actualization process. Serve as a resource in monthly billing and invoice management.
- Responsible for management and development of Associates and Senior Associates.
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in media planning/strategy
- Agency experience is highly preferred.
- Experience working within media systems/platforms (Mediatools Flowchart Software, Reach/Frequency Planning tools, comScore, MRI/Vivvix, Mbox, Prisma, Jira, Tableau a plus)
- Ability to present to clients and maintain written client correspondence.
- National and local planning experience.
- Understand the media planning and activation process, from client brief to wrap up report.
- Understand the capabilities of each traditional and digital media channel.
- Resourceful, proactive, solution-oriented, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to make independent decisions and identify priorities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $58,500 - $88,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
The Company anticipates the application window for this job posting will end 7/13/2024.