Mid-level/Senior Digital Strategist
Publicis Le Pont is a one-stop-shop that connects scalable operations with creative agility. We are the ultimate partner that can lead your digital transformation with speed, efficiency and consumer-first approach. Through the Publicis Power of One we are seamlessly connecting three European Centres of Excellence: Commerce & Production, Data & Technology and Content & Creativity. These pillars define modern KPIs, but the magic happens only when they are connected. We work globally, creating strategies and digital materials for many global brands and businesses.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents over 300 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
MID-LEVEL OR SENIOR DIGITAL STRATEGIST
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Level / Senior Digital Strategist who possesses comprehensive knowledge across various digital platforms, enabling them to deliver topline recommendations. As a valuable addition to our team of passionate strategists and analysts, you will play a pivotal role in fostering collaboration among digital brand team members, client service teams, and digital teams from different international offices of Publicis Groupe. Your primary responsibility will be to facilitate the delivery of digital strategies for our clients' brands, ensuring the highest standards of quality and excellence.
What will you do in this role?
- Lead the development and implementation of global and/or local digital strategies for key clients
- Own project workstreams from framing and research to translating strategic recommendations into clear value propositions
- Act as the client lead for digital initiatives and support the client service team in leading conversations about digital strategy
- Contribute subject matter expertise to new business initiatives and identify and address potential problem areas with a solution-centric approach
- Collaborate with strategists, creatives, SEO specialists, and third parties to meet client needs and provide cutting-edge recommendations based on best practices
- Plan, strategize, and maximize campaigns across all digital platforms in collaboration with Client Service and Creative teams
- Ensure all team-created assets follow best-in-class (BIC) practices and incorporate subject matter expertise when needed
- Stay updated on digital trends and new tools to inform strategies and enhance client offerings.
We are looking for you if you have as a mid-level 3-5 years of experience OR as senior +6 years of experience in a related field and you have full understanding of the digital ecosystem (digital consumer journey, digital platform, and media channels) and its base performance metrics. If you have business driven mindset and experience in digital content development, performance marketing solutions/operations, you have excellent communication skills, you are comfortable in presenting to clients, you are able to apply innovation, strategic and operation planning to develop business strategies for success do not hesitate to submit your application!
Please note, that this role requires proficient level of Hungarian and English both written and spoken.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!