CRM Account Executive
Publicis Le Pont is a one-stop-shop that connects scalable operations with creative agility. We are the ultimate partner that can lead your digital transformation with speed, efficiency and consumer-first approach. Through the Publicis Power of One we are seamlessly connecting three European Centres of Excellence: Commerce & Production, Data & Technology and Content & Creativity. These pillars define modern KPIs, but the magic happens only when they are connected. We work globally, creating strategies and digital materials for many global brands and businesses.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
CRM ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive CRM Innovation Account Executive to join our innovative and cross-functional team. As a CRM Innovation Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing communication, processes, and tools between our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Product teams. This role plays a crucial part in driving successful collaborations and ensuring seamless integration of CRM strategies within our in-app media development initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Product team on a daily basis to support the development of in-app media. Work closely with the Product Manager and CRM Strategists to align CRM goals with product development objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the CRM and Product teams, facilitating effective communication and efficient workflows.
- Engage with various stakeholders, including campaign managers, data analysts, developers, UX/UI designers, and communication designers, to ensure cohesive collaboration and alignment with CRM strategies.
- Foster productive relationships with P&G team members based in Geneva, maintaining consistent communication and collaboration on shared projects and initiatives.
We are looking for you if you have at least 2+ years of relevant experience and you have knowledge of process management.
- Understanding of the product development cycle and sprint process.
- Logical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong English language skills
- Comfortable working with technical parameters and digital platforms/tools.
- Ability to understand data findings with the assistance of data analysts.
- Organized and capable of managing parallel workflows, displaying a high sense of ownership and responsibility.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.