Senior Account Manager Digital/eCommerce
Publicis Le Pontis a one-stop-shop that connects scalable operations with creative agility. We are the ultimate partner that can lead your digital transformation with speed, efficiency and consumer-first approach. Through the Publicis Power of One we are seamlessly connecting three European Centres of Excellence: Commerce & Production, Data & Technology and Content & Creativity. These pillars define modern KPIs, but the magic happens only when they are connected. We work globally, creating strategies and digital materials for many global brands and businesses.
In Hungary;our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with project or account management experience in advertising, who will handle digital and/or smaller digital production projects with full ownership, being able to disclose details to client and team members if needed and know what project steps are needed exactly.
• Professional client handling of her/ his clients including overseeing, supervising, coordinating and managing projects and tasks related to the clients.
• Supervision and leadership of account managers or project managers as led and supported by the account director.
• Development and execution of digital advertising campaigns, mostly ecommerce assets and other digital deliverables to meet client objectives. Coordination of project timings, process flows, day to day communication with clients and other third party vendors to their satisfaction.
• Setting up cost estimations together with the account director and submitting them to clients for approval
• Active participation if meetings, presentations, leading them partially together with the account director
• Fulfilling time, financial and billing requirements of the project or supervising the account managers/ juniors doing so
We are looking for you if you have:
• Minimum of 4 years of advertising industry experience
• Coordination of large and medium size projects independently
• Strategic acumen, thinking in scenarios
• Proficiency in industry tools and platforms
• Experience in digital projects/ecommerce
• Experience in production, post-production is not a must, but welcomed knowledge
• Knowing the processes and responsibilities of an agency
• Precision in financial and administrative tasks
• Fluency in English
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment- We have more, than 350colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity- We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
- Flexible working hours- The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary- We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program– Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Dog friendly office- If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events- Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being– Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation- Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!