GDPR Steward - contractor
With a strong presence and a diverse range of services, Publicis Groupe Hungary has established itself as a hub of creativity and innovation. Our team of talented professionals thrives in an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence.
We belive in vibrant and inclusive company culture, emphasized work-life balance and investing in the well-being of our team. Our employees are empowered to think outside the box, push boundaries, and explore innovative approaches to deliver exceptional results.
Joining the team means being part of a creative powerhouse that is shaping the advertising and communications landscape while nurturing personal and professional growth.
GDPR Steward – Contractor
We are looking for a GDPR Steward on a contractor basis to join and provide support with GDPR-related questions and matters for all departments in the organization.
- Implementing the Groupe’s data privacy program at all levels in the local organization in close collaboration with both the regional data privacy organization and the local business and legal support.
- Supporting client and back office teams with training in data privacy as well as implementation and maintenance of the Groupe’s data privacy program, questions, issues, requests and vendor review and management as well as client requests
- Supporting the Data Privacy program Lead in ensuring adherence to data governance, data privacy policies, information security standards and policies, reporting, data privacy impact assessments, security risk assessment
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- GDPR-related relevant experience, knowledge
- Precise and proactive
- 1-2 years advertising industry experience (creative or media) is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- On contractor basis
- 2 hours per work day
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.