Paid Search & Programmatic Specialist
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
PAID SEARCH & PROGRAMMATIC EXECUTION SPECIALIST
Our Hungarian subsidiary is expanding its team, therefore we are looking for a Paid Search & Programmatic Execution Specialist for our Budapest team. We believe that great things can be done with motivated staff.
What you can expect:
- You will develop Google Ads and Programmatic strategies
- Complete setup and daily optimization of PPC campaigns
- Execute tactical campaigns and ad-hoc tasks
- Preparation of statistics, weekly & monthly reports
- Formulate insights and actions plans based on results and reports
- Tracking analytics of landing pages, proposing conversion measurements
- You will have a predictable work schedule with a transparent taskload
- You will be a part of a supportive team able to cowork on more complex projects and you'll have the full support of your leader within an agile digital team
- You have at least 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar job
- You have a degree in marketing, economics, statistics or mathematics (or you have another degree, but your analytical skills are strong)
- You have gained experience in running performance-based PPC campaigns
- You know Google Ads / DV360 and you use it with confidence
- You routinely use Excel and Power Point
- You speak at least intermediate English and have strong writing skills
- You have a proactive personality and a thorough, precise work style
- Bonus points if: you have knowledge of Meta Ads / E-commerce / Pivot / Looker Studio / Google Analytics / DCM and if you have already worked for a PPC or media agency
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.