Mid-Level Art Director
Publicis Le Pont is a one-stop-shop that connects scalable operations with creative agility. We are the ultimate partner that can lead your digital transformation with speed, efficiency and consumer-first approach. Through the Publicis Power of One we are seamlessly connecting three European Centres of Excellence: Commerce & Production, Data & Technology and Content & Creativity. These pillars define modern KPIs, but the magic happens only when they are connected. We work globally, creating strategies and digital materials for many global brands and businesses.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
MID-LEVEL ART DIRECTOR
We are looking for an Mid-Level Art Director, who will be responsible for developing visual concepts for digital toolkits (primarily paid social media campaigns), and who is motivated to dedicate their creativity to our Oral Care client, the primary brand for the team. It will be the Art Director’s responsibility to take insights gained from data about which assets perform best and to use those learnings in developing the next round of ideas. The Junior Art Director should have a clear understanding of how a digital consumer journey works and find the best creative solutions for them.
Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with a Creative Team based in a different location to ensure smooth cooperation between the two teams and to ensure a cohesive approach ATL and Digital Comms.
- Supporting the Creative Group Head in improving the quality of digital comms
- Investigating industry best-practices and new possibilities on Social media Channels
- Takes part regularly in opportunity briefs, stretches their creative abilities consistently
- The Junior Art Director will collaborate with the copywriting team to make the most of every creative opportunity
- Participation in Design Sprints and Creative Workshops with our Client Partners
- Being a guardian of the Oral-B Brand Identity and the Digital Creative Principles
- Hands-on Creation of Key Visuals, working with photography and illustration (both stock and directed). Search and selection of Stock photography & illustrations as necessary.
- Hand-off of Creative assets to production, and supervision of third-parties in the production process
- Creating mood boards, storyboards and Look & Feel documents for video assets
- Discussion of tasks to be delivered with the Team Leads and careful time management to meet agreed deadlines
What you need to fill this position:
- 3-5 years of experience as an Art Director, with a proven track record in concept generation.
- Experience as a hands-on visual creator who feels at home in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- The ability to quickly define visual routes and share them effectively
- Strong presentational skill set, sometimes client facing
- Digitally savvy, with significant experience in social media platforms and web design.
- Software knowledge: Adobe CS expert level, screen design and prototyping software ability is a plus
- Detail oriented, with experience in consistent application of brand identities
- Organized and capable of managing parallel workflows
- high-level English knowledge
If you are a team-player, with a curious personality, proactive mindset and who is willing to learn, send us your portfolio, and show us your art-direction, design and ideation abilities!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.