Junior Integrated Media Planner
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
JUNIOR MEDIA PLANNER
We are looking for an experienced Junior Media Planner to expand one of our media teams. If you love numbers, clients, presentations and you feel proud or touched by seeing a citylight finally bought by your efforts for a client, we have a nice and comfy seat for you in our office!
What you will do:
- First things first, you’ll participate in creating media strategies with our clients, but as you already have experience in this field, there’s a good chance that you know, this role is way more than this.
- You will also be responsible for tactical media planning.
- Participate in media tenders, presentations and keep in touch with those we’ve already built a partnership with. Here it is important to note that depending on the client, you’ll may have to do this in either English or Hungarian.
- There is a chance that in some projects you’ll have the opportunity to get to know other teams in the agency as we have a creative, client services and a production department also. From time to time we have integrated projects when we not just plan and buy the media but also create the ad for a client.
- You won’t be left all alone once you join us, as you will work closely with Media Campaign Coordinators and other Integrated Planners. Also, there will be a Media Director if you’ll ever need guidance.
- You’ll definitely have some general administrative tasks too, every once in a while you’ll have to create reports for the clients or the management.
- Have 1-2 years of experience on Media Planning
- Have strong analytical skills and be a „number person”.
- Have fluent English language knowledge as sometimes you need to present in English. Or you’ll just bump into someone in the kitchen who is from the other side of the world.
- You really are a problem solver. If anything comes up even in the last minute, you won’t start panicking, but having plenty of different solutions popping up in your head within a blink.
- From the previous point you might already know that you have to have strong time management skills to be able to keep everything in order.
- Have a proactive mindset to be able to deliver everything in the best way to keep our clients happy.
- Be a team player and have strong project management skills too, to keep that team in line.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.