UX Writer - Freelancer
Publicis Le Pont is a one-stop-shop that connects scalable operations with creative agility. We are the ultimate partner that can lead your digital transformation with speed, efficiency and consumer-first approach. Through the Publicis Power of One we are seamlessly connecting three European Centres of Excellence: Commerce & Production, Data & Technology and Content & Creativity. These pillars define modern KPIs, but the magic happens only when they are connected. We work globally, creating strategies and digital materials for many global brands and businesses.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
UX WRITER - FREELANCER
We are looking for a UX Writer on a freelancer contract, with full-time availability, working their magic on the Pampers account.
The UX Writer plays a pivotal role on the content team’s success and is responsible for delivering UX copy that’s up to par and executed within agreed brief and deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
the UX Writer would be responsible for writing in-app microcopy in English, that
- Delivers value to our users
- Supports a rewarding experience within the ecosystem
- Aids acquisition of new users
- Drives activation and retention
Overall, they would also be the guardians of the Pampers tone of voice.
- Full time (40 hours) availability
- Native English skills - both written and oral
- At least 4 years of experience in UX writing
- Portfolio that showcases top-notch samples of UX writing
- Strong organizational skills, business-orientated
- Digitally savvy, with some significant experience writing microcopy for: websites / apps / social media
- Able to collaborate with writers from various fields - from concept-based social media advertising through content creators
- Comfortable using an ever-changing roster of new digital tools to enhance communication process and quality
- Strong attention to detail and a hunger to innovate
- Familiar with social media platforms and trends
- Understands usability and user-centred design practices
If you are interested, we would like to hear from you and look at your portfolio!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.