Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
Due to our explosive growth, our People & Culture team is actively looking for an ambitious new Office Manager to join our team.
- Manage daily office operations, including mail and package handling, supplies inventory, panrty orders, and vendor relations.
- Ensure a clean, organized, and well-maintained office environment, ensuring cost efficiency and cost optimization of office expenditures.
- Oversee office equipment and coordinate repairs or maintenance as needed.
- Manage relationships and contracts with office vendors and service providers.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety and Fire Safety policies and measures.
- Supervise facilities staff (cleaning, custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation.
- Deal with emergencies as they arise.
Scheduling and Communication:
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, and conference room bookings.
- Maintain office calendars and communicate important information to team members.
- Handle internal and external communications effectively.
- Provide administrative support to various teams within the agency.
- Assist in onboarding new employees.
- Collaborate with HR to manage employee records and administrative tasks.
- Partner with HR & Operations team to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Arrange travel and organize employees' business trips.
- Process invoices, expenses, and other financial documents.
- Manage vendor registration and purchase orders in the financial system.
- Work with the finance department to manage office budget and expenses.
- Assist in planning and coordinating internal and client events or meetings.
- Manage logistics, catering, and event materials as necessary.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or in a similar administrative role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Proficiency in MS Office and office management software (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Slack, Trello).
- Knowledge of basic financial and accounting principles.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!