Senior Brand Strategist
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
SENIOR BRAND STRATEGIST
We are looking for a Senior Brand Strategist, whose role will be to advise and guide our key clients’ marketing and communication activities and lead the brand strategy/vision internally and externally as part of the agency team both for the Hungarian and international clients. Your role will be key in delivering insightful, relevant, and effective answers to our clients’ business and marketing problems. You will be an ambassador of the One Team concept fostering collaboration between broader Strategy team members facilitating delivery of outstanding strategic approaches for our clients’ brands on the highest level of standards.
What will you do in this role?
- Acting as the consumer's advocate throughout all client-agency interactions, from initial brief to campaign execution.
- Staying informed about cultural and social trends relevant to client businesses, while also staying up-to-date with industry, customer, and competitor insights.
- Conducting both qualitative and quantitative research through methods such as focus groups, brainstorming sessions, and one-on-one interviews. You'll also collaborate with other departments to coordinate additional research efforts.
- Integrating consumer insights into strategic branding recommendations.
- Crafting clear and inspiring creative briefs and comprehensive perspectives for new business initiatives and existing clients. You'll work closely with the Brand Strategy Director and other members of the extended Strategy team, including Digital and Search Strategists and Media Planners.
- Applying your knowledge of media, creative, and messaging effectiveness to improve each campaign, building on past experiences.
- Directly influencing the quality of creative work by applying your deep understanding of the consumer.
- Collaborating closely with Creative teams to conceptualize, explore, and drive the creation of exceptional work.
- Playing a vital role in client pitches, new business initiatives, and the development of creative directives and strategies.
- Taking a leading role in coaching and nurturing the growth of Junior and Mid-Level Strategists.
The type of person we are looking for should also identify with the below qualities:
- Bringing curiosity and a love for advertising to the table
- Building honest, direct relationships with colleagues and clients
- Debating constructively and asking challenging questions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ strategy experience in a creative advertising agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and clients across many disciplines.
We are looking for you if you have 5+ years of strategy experience in a creative agency and are passionate about advertising. In this role, you'll be the consumer advocate, driving client-agency interactions, staying ahead of trends, and conducting research. You should excel in building relationships, embracing constructive debate, and have exceptional English communication skills. Strategists in PGH do not exclusively work with clients, however past experience with pharma clients is a plus.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.