Senior Graphic Designer
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
Currently we are building a dedicated Adaptation Hub for an international pharmaceutical company, therefore we are looking for Senior Graphic Designers to join our Budapest office.
- Works in an international environment for global clients.
- Adapts digital campaigns and materials to the design solutions used bу the clients of the agency.
- Designs digital materials for various platforms and formats (digital campaigns, CRM, web, print).
- Assures the quality and visual consistency of the projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in design (social, websites, e-Commerce, digital materials, print), documented in the portfolio.
- Good knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop and Adobe illustrator, knowledge of other programs will bе аn asset.
- Experience with photo manipulation and/or illustrations.
- Knowledge of the current global trends and good practices in graphic design.
- Openness in cooperation between the departments, communication skills.
- Excellent working time organization, attention to detail and а desire to develop your skills.
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!