Creative Operations Manager
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
Currently we are building a dedicated Adaptation Hub for an international pharmaceutical company, therefore we are looking for a Creative Operations Manager to join our Budapest office.
Looking for an independent Creative Operations Manager who is highly skilled at running multiple campaigns at once in an international cross-border environment, as well as being competent in allocating resources, monitoring, and reporting on the status of the projects. It's a fast-paced agency environment and you'll need to love solving problems. You will work with the Operations Team reporting to the Operation Lead to ensure the goals, meetings, and schedules of the creative teamwork in harmony.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing projects in terms of priority from highest to lowest to ensure all high-level and imperative work is completed within their deadlines first.
- Help plan day-to-day by allocating creative resources for urgent deadlines and prioritizing the scope across teams
- Communicate with international offices (daily standups/statuses based on the needs of the business team)
- Oversight and coordination of all projects through a project management system
- Oversight and overall coordination of all correspondence, and communication regarding the projects with relevant cross-functional parties
- Addressing and resolving any queries and/or issues relating to briefs and their completion
- Lead daily standups and weekly and Monthly resource meetings with the in-house team
- Develop positive relationships and provide timely communication between relevant cross-functional departments
- Support Creative Leads in allocating certain projects based on the goals/preferences and skillsets of creatives
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Providing reports for workloads and capacities
- Monitoring current project management, traffic, and workflow processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Proven experience in a similar role within a creative agency is a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, lots of initiative, and motivation to keep projects on track
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive can-do attitude, happy to pivot and flex as the need arises
- To be a friendly and approachable person who has the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient in project management tools such as Monday.com
- The ability to problem-solve around deadlines and workflow
- Strong and organized personality
- Ability to streamline workflow independently
- People and team management skills
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week.
Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!