Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our Ops Team within the People & Culture function. The Operations Specialist is responsible for the management of workflow and resource planning throughout all departments within a business. The purpose of this position is to optimize daily activities and performance of the business across the board. You will work with the Operations Team reporting to the Operation Lead to ensure the goals, meetings, and schedules of each department work in harmony. The scope of this role is:
- Maintain an already existing, high level internal resource management system
- Maintain clear communication with key stakeholders, freelancers and third parties to ensure adherence to protocols across key touch points
- Implement company-wide quality control measures
- Oversee resource management practices, workflows and improve them when necessary
- Assist the People & Culture team in developing, planning, and coordinating operational activities
- Recommend new procedures for increasing the efficiency of day-to-day operations
- Ensure that operations are in legal compliance with local and national regulations
Your responsibilities will be:
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among different teams and departments within the agency to ensure projects are completed on time and within scope
- Manage resources and freelancers, coordinating with finance departments to adhere to budget
- Make sure procedures and protocols are distribute to the relevant key stakeholders and understood
- Communicate and coordinate with employees, freelancers and vendors, ensuring company policies and protocols are upheld
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to agency operations, which may include contracts, invoices, and project reports.
- Onboard and train new employees to ensure that they adhere to standard operating procedures
- Manage operational tasks with technological solutions to enhance operational efficiency, assisting operations team with changes and improvements in operational management softwares
- Prepare reporting and analysis based on system data
What’s needed to succeed in this role:
- Relevant operations-related, resource management, project management or coordination experience
- Proven organizational skills, especially time management
- Planning and scheduling projects
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and in English
- Attention to detail
- Ownership mindset and reliability
- Agency experience is a plus
- PM system user experience is a plus
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.