Mid-level CRM Campaign Manager
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
MID-LEVEL CRM CAMPAIGN MANAGER
We are looking for a Mid-level CRM Campaign Manager who will be dedicated to specific markets where their main responsibility will be to support the user journey creation and process owner of the campaign execution and launch in the CRM tool. As a CRM Campaign Manager, you will be also responsible for overseeing the campaigns on your market and own the campaign calendar management. You will need to ensure technical feasibility review and testing in place, coordinate the campaign execution according to the agreed flow and QA with the Campaign Developer. You will need to follow the agreed SLA and apply the best practices from the global Playbook. You will have to gain deep understanding on the CRM tool (capabilities, best practices etc.) and promotion setup rules.
What else will you do as a Mid-level CRM Campaign Manager?
- Brief the Campaign developers and plan their task ahead (resource management)
- Build the targeting and the skeleton of the campaign in the CRM tool
- Collaborate with the CRM Managers and Data analyst to build the most valuable user journey
- Following the daily process with internal and external partners
- Participate on CRM tool trainings
- Read and understand data from dashboards and campaign report analysis
- Understand Data architecture
- Participate on Client Calls, Presentation and email threads and represent the technical knowledge there
- Think of possible user journey scenarios and to create flows accordingly
- Responsible for QA of the campaigns and solving incidents and issues at campaigns that they own
We are looking for you if you have at least 3 years of experience working at a local, multinational or CRM agency and you have experience with CRM tools (experience with Braze is a huge advantage, but not a requirement), email marketing or technical coordination for promotion setup. Even better if you have experience working with multinational FMCG clients or in multi-country coordination.
If you have a logical thinking, great problem-solving and project management skills, you are able to handle multiple projects at the same time, you don’t find it hard to manage projects by yourself, you are able to understand and present data findings, you have worked with CRM or marketing automations tools and/or email marketing; or you have any experience in campaign setup on social media or website, you are capable of working in fast-paced work environment and in constant changes (within or out of the team), you have a tolerance of repetitive workflows then do not hesitate to submit your application, we want to see your profile!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.