Junior Talent Business Partner
With a strong presence and a diverse range of services, Publicis Groupe Hungary has established itself as a hub of creativity and innovation. Our team of talented professionals thrives in an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence.
We belive in vibrant and inclusive company culture, emphasized work-life balance and investing in the well-being of our employees. Our employees are empowered to think outside the box, push boundaries, and explore innovative approaches to deliver exceptional results.
Joining the team means being part of a creative powerhouse that is shaping the advertising and communications landscape while nurturing personal and professional growth.
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
JUNIOR TALENT BUSINESS PARTNER
Due to our explosive growth, our People & Culture team is actively looking for an ambitious Junior Talent Business Partner to join our team.
The Junior Talent Business Partner will be an integral part of our HR team, responsible for supporting talent acquisition efforts and assisting in talent management initiatives. This role will involve working closely with our HR team, business leads and candidates to ensure a seamless hiring process and the development of our talented workforce.
- Assist in the development and implementation of talent management programs and initiatives.
- Reporting to Talent Business Partner of Media, Creative and Prodution team
- Support employee onboarding and orientation processes.
- Design/re-vamp employee-friendly policies/frameworks as per our business requirements
- Assist in performance management activities, including performance appraisals and goal setting.
- Help organize training and development programs for employees.
- Provide support in employee engagement and retention efforts.
- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process, from posting job openings to onboarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and develop job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and professional networks.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews to assess candidates' qualifications and cultural fit.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, assessments, and tests.
- Maintain accurate records of candidate information and progress in our applicant tracking system.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing timely feedback and communication.
- Maintain HR records and ensure data accuracy.
- Prepare HR-related documents, such as offer letters, contracts, and HR reports.
- Assist in the administration of benefits and payroll processes.
- Handle HR inquiries and provide information to employees when needed.
- 1-2 years experience in previous internship or entry-level HR position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Ability to interact confidently with key stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational, multitasking skills and problem solving approach
- Ability to work in diverse teams
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.