Be a part of the Publicis Groupe family, one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses, enjoying all the perks that come with our network offering:
- A comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for career mobility and collaboration across our global network
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our Career Conversations program
- A committed Diversity, Equality and Inclusion strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité, enABLE and Embrace (reconciliation action plan) programs
- Work Your World program enabling employees the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world for up to 6 weeks per year
- Parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- Access to counsellors, psychologists and professionals through Sonder - an all-in-on digital wellbeing technology platform designed to support psychological, medical & safety needs
Spark Foundry. Famously Effective. Not one or the other, both. The thrill of the idea made better still by the pride of watching it work. A magnetic combination. Attracting clients that become advocates and talent, driven to deliver. Award winning and business changing. But a vision cannot be realized without the right ingredients.
- Allsorts – We believe it takes Allsorts to get magical work. Diverse thinkers and diverse thinking. In what we do and who we are.
- Art and Evidence – Great ideas are only great ideas if they work. We believe it takes both Art and Evidence to thrive in the industry today. It’s one thing to dream it but another to prove it and it’s only great if you can do both.
- Royalty Makes Loyalty – There is a return on treating clients and partners like royalty. Nurturing clients’ businesses, listening to their needs and delivering excellence at every step allows us to build lasting and rewarding relationships.
- Good Humans - Decency in everything we do. Be a Good Human, Always. No matter who you are or who you think you are.
The purpose of the SEO Coordinator is to help the Manager drive performance for client’s websites through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Conversion and Testing (CRO), Content and Digital Analytics.
Reporting on all campaigns, prepare reports showing progress and identify weakness or lost opportunities
Optimising campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
Dealing with client administration and queries
YOUR SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE
University degree qualification or higher
Strong numerical and analytical skills
Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Experience in content or website creation beneficial but not required
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Passionate about the media and advertising industry with an interest in new technology and digital media
Analytical and numerate with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts
Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
Attention to detail that is second to none
Has a curious nature with a willingness for continuous learning and progression
WHAT DOES LIFE AT SPARK LOOK LIKE?
We offer progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – It’s not a policy. It’s behaviour led and reinforced through our values. Mental health and wellbeing is something we take seriously – It’s championed by our own people internally and is a regular conversation. We have a lot of fun – Even in this virtual world, we are constantly looking at reinventing how we connect with each other.
Spark Foundry, as a part of Publicis Groupe believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.