Sr. Analyst, Audience Insights & Media Analytics
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Digitas is looking to hire a Sr. Analyst to join the Audience & Insights team supporting our global electronics and technology client. This role helps support media strategy, activation, consumer research and measurement teams using research, data, and analytics techniques to answer client business questions and establish/implement best practices. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, always in search of both the numbers and the ‘why’ behind the numbers.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a hybrid role requiring onsite collaboration an average of 3 days/week. All candidates must be local to the Dallas metro area and willing to commute to our Plano office on a regular basis.
- Contribute to delivering insightful research and data to inform the client's communication strategy
- Develop target audience profiles using mix of syndicated and client data and build alignment of target audiences between client segmentation work, strategic media targets and addressable targeting
- Assist in providing always-on competitive analysis including recurring reports as well as ad hoc analyses using a range of competitive monitoring approaches covering media spending, creative launches, social activities, industry, business and product news
- Support client measurement and analytics work including coordinating data collection and supporting interpretation & application of the results
- Leverage agency and third-party tools to define category, consumer, brand and competitive landscapes
- Investigate future proofing strategies across the marketing technology landscape including evaluating vendors and developing supporting materials
- Contribute to day-to-day research efforts while contributing to larger cross-brand learning roadmaps
- Support measurement execution focused on ad/media effectiveness and brand health
- Constantly stay informed on evolving media landscape, including research and emerging trends to provide insight to both media planning team and client
- Build knowledge of the agency’s systems and data providers and learn how to use data and analytic techniques to help answer client questions
- Manage research vendor exploration in efforts of expanding current data provider set by setting up meetings and vetting capabilities
- Contribute to integration of audience research and activation
- Translate market research into addressable targeting signals and strategies for campaigns
- Build expertise first, second and third party data activation for consumer targeting
- Prior professional experience working within data analytics and reporting in a large, complex corporate environment; experience working within an advertising agency or consulting environment strongly preferred.
- Prior professional experience supporting or working in close partnership with digital marketing teams, specifically alongside paid/owned media campaigns.
- Understanding of media testing required; prior experience with audience testing strongly preferred.
- Outstanding quantitative reasoning abilities and experience.
- Familiarity with syndicated and customer data sources.
- Tech-savvy with an ability to quickly learn and use specialized software programs and tools.
- Experience developing and pulling reports related to audience insights, segmentation, and similar performance analytics.
- Ability to understand, parse, and interpret data and turn raw information into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to understand the story behind the data.
- Comfortable presenting both within internal/team meetings and externally directly to clients.
- Nimble and flexible mindset; comfortable with ambiguity and constantly evolving goals and shifting process. Able and willing to receive and action on direct feedback from colleagues and client partners.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively as business and project needs require.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with a willingness to think outside of the box and try new things.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.