Spark Foundry is looking for a Client Coordinator to join us in Sydney. We are one of the fastest growing agencies in Australia and the world.
At Spark Foundry our vision is to Fuel Famously Effective Ideas. Famous and Effective. Not one or the other, both. That sounds nice, but to get to famously effective ideas you need some key ingredients.
You need diverse thinkers and diverse thinking. We call this Allsorts. This helps us tackle challenges through different disciplines and perspectives. You need to thrive on the belief that great ideas are only great if they work. It’s not enough to be new, or cool, or interesting. Our solutions need to drive a business result. Everything else is vanity. You need to embrace both the art and the evidence. Right and left. Imagination and activation. Intelligence and technology. Big ideas, forensically measured.
All that while being a good human? Sound like you? Sound like where you’d like to be? We’d love to meet you.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES SPARK OFFER?
Be a part of the Publicis Groupe family, one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses, enjoying all the perks that come with our network offering:
- A comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for career mobility and collaboration across our global network
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our Career Conversations program
- A committed Diversity, Equality and Inclusion strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité, enABLE and Embrace (reconciliation action plan) programs
- Work Your World program enabling employees the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world for up to 6 weeks per year
- Parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- Access to counsellors, psychologists and professionals through Sonder - an all-in-on digital wellbeing technology platform designed to support psychological, medical & safety needs
THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
The purpose of the Client Coordinator is to manage campaign delivery, working with internal and external stakeholders to orchestrate successful outputs for our clients. Alongside the Executive, they ensure best-in-class implementation of campaigns across digital, performance and offline channels. The Client Coordinator is also responsible for monitoring campaign performance and insight development - making sure that data is accurate and that the analysis and insights clearly drive continued performance for our clients.
WHAT KEY RESPONSIBILITIES DOES THIS ROLE HAVE?
- Smooth delivery of all assets by pulling specs together and liaising with the activations team (internally), creative agencies and media owners
- Specs documents are correct and provide all required details
- All ad placements run as booked, gathering evidence and documenting this, liaising with internal teams and publishers
- Assist in assessing responses on quality and pricing, providing feedback to partners and working with Planning Executive to build a client recommendation
- Monitoring digital media performance with the support of the Planning Executives and communicating delivery to the broader planning team and/or clients
- Working with internal and external teams to ensure all campaigns are trafficked and tracking in line with campaign parameters (including Ad ops briefing template)
- Delivery of media responses that achieve the best client outcomes, in conjunction with the trading team
- At times, working with media partners directly from brief to implementation depending on a medium campaign scale
- Establish strong, mutually beneficial relationships with media partners
- Monthly budgets are loaded with accuracy
- Complete monthly invoicing process by set due date
- Preferably a university degree or higher education qualifications
- Relevant internship experience in the marketing field
- Basic understanding and/or working knowledge of the media landscape
- Expert across the following Office platforms: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess sound financial management skills with the ability to analyse numbers and manipulate data in Excel
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Strong organisational skills
WHAT DOES LIFE AT SPARK LOOK LIKE?
We offer progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – It’s not a policy. It’s behaviour led and reinforced through our values. Mental health and wellbeing is something we take seriously – It’s championed by our own people internally and is a regular conversation. We have a lot of fun – Even in this virtual world, we are constantly looking at reinventing how we connect with each other.
Spark Foundry, as a part of Publicis Groupe believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.