Native English Content Writer
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
We are looking for a Content Writer, who has experience working in an agency environment, creating conceptually driven campaigns and who has mastered crafting copy in English for digital toolkits on global brands. Even better if you have digital advertising experience as well!
What will you do besides create amazing work?
For Pampers, the Content Writer would be responsible for writing copy in English that:
- delivers value to our customers in the form of articles and tools on the websites
- supports a rewarding experience within the Pampers ecosystem
Overall, they would also be the guardians of the Pampers tone of voice when it comes to long form copy.
We are looking for you if you have experience in concept creation and you have experience in how to write an article that's compelling and engaging. You must speak and write in English on a native level. If you feel at home in a fast-paced agile environment, in using an ever-changing roster of new digital tools to enhance communication process and quality, and you are digitally savy, then send us your inspiringly creative portfolio!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Home office opportunity - We attend to our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office three times a week, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of our own home twice a week
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.