Senior Project Manager - Film production background
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents over 300 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – FILM PRODUCTION BACKGROUND
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with film production background to join our regional Production Hub based in Budapest.
To deliver a Global Connected Production model for NIVEA and Beiersdorf, it is essential for the Senior Project Manager to run the operational side of the production unit, from production origination to adaptation and from tools to processes, while connecting local needs with regional toolkits.
This role will play an important part in the restructuring of the Publicis One Touch Production Unit, connecting both Creative Production and Implementation in Emerging Markets region.
The Senior Project Manager will be supported by the Chief Production Officer and the Global Production Operations Lead to ensure processes are in place and everyone is adding to these to help streamlining production whilst supporting our regional team (Creative and Client Services) and regional clients with any topics production related.
- You will be responsible for the projects and processes to be in place in the regional Production Hub in Budapest, meanwhile acting as a SPOC for all production related topics coming from different markets. You will be coordinating a team of producers and Project Managers from processes point of view, all responsible for the regional briefs across all NIVEA CDUs (Category Development Unit).
- Connecting, on a weekly basis, with our Global and Regional teams to ensure production and adaptation is running smoothly. Oversee regional origination briefs, identify and flag issues or blockers that impact delivery of campaigns, review quarterly forecast and make sure our teams are always up to date with upcoming campaigns, trainings, or any relevant session organised where production is involved.
- Forecast planning and capacity management, on a weekly / monthly basis to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring the quality of the work produced in the Production Hub is of the highest standard and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Process design.
- Driving and helping our Automation solutions (Storyteq and GRIP) in the region, being part of our Dynamic Global Task Force, to support the roll-out across origination and implementation.
- Building a talent book with preferred partners to work with across new briefs, including Directors, DOP, casting agents, etc.
- Evaluating opportunities for bundling productions and drive efficiencies in planning and budget.
- Mentoring & Building relationships, helping to make Publicis One Touch a great place to work.
Key Skills & Experiences
- At least 10+ years’ experience in an advertising agency or production environment working as a producer with a great understanding of operational set ups.
- Knowledge of production across Digital, Print and Film.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Can work under pressure with the ability to communicate well.
- Experience of handling multiple projects simultaneously and having to manage your time well.
- Comfortable with online tools and systems and, operational mind-set with a great problem-solving attitude.
- Enthusiastic towards learning optimisation, finding ways to improve and evolve workflows.
- Fluent English skills is a must
What’s in it for you?
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone who has chosen a path in production and wants to learn production best practices across a wide range of deliverables and then work out the right process connected to the right tool to help others produce the assets.
A lot of this role is spent on the phone, talking to Regions to ensure you understand their needs, their challenges to provide the optimal solution for them, so spending much time on the phone and enjoying it, is a great indicator you would find yourself in this role. If you love languages all the better. It’s not a requirement for this role but if you’d like to dust off that Spanish, Thai or German… then this role certainly gives you that opportunity.
This role helps to govern and improve the production of one of the world’s most premium and well-known brands. You will have the opportunity to work on a huge brand at a global scale. It’s incredibly rewarding and will stretch your advertising skills. Besides these, you get to work with some super lovely people, in a lovely office, and laugh, a lot!
If this sounds like something you want to learn more about then get in touch, say ‘hello’ and let us know what you can bring to the team!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.