Junior/Mid-level Project Manager - eCommerce & Digital focus
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
JUNIOR/MID-LEVEL PROJECT MANAGER – ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL
We are looking for a Junior or Mid-level Project Manager with eCommerce & Digital focus to join us! If you are a motivated junior, or someone with 1-3 years' experience, and you’d like to taste the world of digital advertising, learn processes and structured way of working, and helping create eCommerce initiatives for internationally renowned brands, then read on:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Helps delivering eCommerce and other digital assets for P&G brands in an effective and timely manner
- Briefs designers, copywriters and content editor team of eCommerce asset and copy changes, and responsible for checking their final outcomes (Quality Assurance)
- Review eCommerce creative materials based on the brief, platform requirements and best practices
- Stay up to date with main global eRetailers’ specifications
- Collect data, create reports and investigate patterns
- Fully responsible for deadlines and deliver quality of her/his own projects
- Be responsible for project administrations
- Conduct eCommerce content audits for various eRetailers
- Work collaboratively with international teams based in New York
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- 1-3 years’ of experience in project management or client service, preferably coming from agency environment
- Experience in eCommerce and/or in digital marketing is considered as an advantage
- Has an interest in digital marketing
- Confident use of Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Monday.com ticketing system is preferable
- Strong project ownership and good project management skills
- Good presentation skills
If you are a team player with a can-do and proactive attitude, who likes to pay attention to details and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, then hit apply and send us your CV!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.