We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
Publicis Groupe (Saatchi & Saatchi) is the host company for Start Up Pampers which is headquartered in Geneva and has 4 hubs around the world. The Budapest Hub is led by Publicis Groupe (Saatchi & Saatchi), giving a home to a large part of the creative, product and communications teams. Pampers Club as a program has many elements, one of them is a loyalty mobile app nested in a communication ecosystem manned by cca. 45 team members here in Budapest.
We are looking for a Communication Designer who will develop visuals for the Pampers Club in-app ecosystem from the CRM team mainly, and also will be involved in the other work streams.
What will you do beside create amazing work?
- Being guardians of the Pampers visual brand identity
- Staying up to speed with in-app communication trends: what is technically possible and what industry leaders are doing
- Keeping up with the flows and the campaign strategies for CRM projects
- Attending on workshops together with other designers, copy writers, accounts and clients
- Constantly seeking out for creative opportunities to sharpen your skills and evolve as a team
- Working closely and communicating with copy writers, other designers and accounts on a daily basis
We are looking for you if you have at least 2 years of experience in communication design and you have a clear understanding of Adobe CC and love to craft in Photoshop on an expert level. On top of this, you have an executional mindset. If you feel at home in a fast-paced agile environment, you are well organised and capable of managing parallel workflows, and digitally savvy. Last but not least, if you would like to get experience at an international agency, then send us your portfolio!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.