Associate Strategist (Community Manager)
FKA applies the ‘formerly known’ to an industry and way of working that needs to be reinvented. Working at the pace of culture, we create modern brand experiences for those that are poised to make their boldest moves yet. Our integrated Social + Commerce + CRM approach is the accelerant that blends culture with consumer connectivity, closing the gap to build loyal followings. FKA’s proprietary loyalty/relationship index fuels clients with insights about their consumers, sharing the “why,” and not only the "what.”
With more than half of the FKA leadership consisting of people of color—and founded and led by women—we represent today’s customer, not just from a plethora of research and data but by personal experiences. FKA partners with brands like Verizon, Pop-Tarts, MAC, Audi, Taco Bell, JIF, MeowMix, and others who are ready to simplify the chaos and imagine what’s next.
Community Managers on our Strategy team constantly have an ear to the ground to uncover trending conversations (the good and the bad), cultural trends, social vernacular, and consumer needs both within and outside of our brands’ communities. Our Community Managers are the last line of defense for our brands, understanding the changing social media landscape, and demonstrate the ability to generate community dialogue, buzz, interaction, and engagement through any/all social channels.
But that’s not all you’ll be doing. As an Associate Strategist your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day brand love and customer service monitoring and responding across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, et al pages for best-in-class brand engagement.
- Responsible for content calendar planning and management, along with publishing content (paid and organic) across channels.
- Mine for insights and relevant community information to inform content creation, strategy, and media priorities. Presents community insights to the client and answers client questions.
- Performs audits and third-party research to inform recommendations.
- Actively keeps up with the latest developments across social channels by avidly reading, listening, and following news, trends, platform updates, noteworthy brand activations, consumer behavior shifts, and innovative advancements.
- Participates in drafting POVs, tactical presentations and client deliverables.
- 1+ years of experience in community and/or social media management with the ability to engage and build online communities.
- Ability to prioritize and identify the right response for the right comment.
- Attention to detail and a hunger to learn more about new industries.
- Experience using SMMS tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout, or another SMMS platform is preferred.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Formerly Known As is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $51,000 - $75,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.