Copywriter - English
Since its launch at the start of the last century, NIVEA has held a special place in the public mind as an icon of Pflege (care). They have led innovation both in product and marketing, always engaging people with a focus on our shared humanity. Now, for the first time in over 100 years, they have selected a new partner for their next transformation. Publicis Groupe and Beiersdorf have created Publicis One Touch, a new breed of agency model based on agility and interdisciplinary design.
Here, client and agency talents work together in the same space, with shared passion and dedication. Together we are reshaping all NIVEA marketing activity for the future, from global product launches and social media presence, digital experience and campaigns, to data management and strategy, package design and events, along the entire customer journey. Fuelled by data, technology and human insight, creativity is at the heart and centre of everything we do, because it is with creativity that we will connect and engage with people.
The position of English Copywriter is for someone who is a hands-on copywriter with natural storytelling ability and has experience working in an agency environment, creating conceptually driven campaigns, and crafting copy in English for global brands.
- Writing texts (e.g. copy, product descriptions), proofreading, and content editing
- Ensuring the consistency of prepared content;
- Works in partnership with an Art Director to develop creative concepts for marketing materials and marketing campaigns.
- Have a keen understanding of all the channels in the 1:1 marketing space.
- Understanding the power of data intelligence to help them achieve the communication challenge.
- Required to make conceptual and strategic decisions across a wide variety of clients and industries.
- Experienced in taking briefs, crafting succinct and effective copy, writing and formatting copy decks, and interpreting brand tone of voice and language.
- Develop and execute strategically-sound creative for cross-channel initiatives
- Persuasively present both internally and to clients with credibility, reasoning, and emotion
- Actively listen to truly understand the ask, client feedback, and internal feedback
- Ensure communications are produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control
- Deliver fresh ideas and personality while working with existing brand voice and tone
- Conceptualizes and writes everything—from white paper ideas to scripts to in-store signage to social media and more.
- Researches competitors and the industry to provide insight into trends and creative foresight
- Partners with the creatives to make the idea, copy and design a cohesive story
- At least 4 years of experience in concept creation and have a clear understanding of the difference between a communication concept and an executional idea.
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- Has the personality to develop thriving client relations and can lead creative presentations
- Strong conceptualisation and smart thinking skills
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious minds
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent both across mediums
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution