Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
The Manager will be part of the FP&A Business Intelligence (BI) team, which supports the Finance Director and management team at HARBOR with financial reporting, insight, & analysis.
In this role, the Manager will be in constant contact with the BI FP&A Director, the HABOR Finance team, and the US FP&A team.
The Manager will report to the FP&A and Client Reporting Director of the East BI Hub with a dotted line into the Finance Director of HARBOR
- Support on the day-to-day tasks the HARBOR Finance Director and the FP&A Director
- Autonomously manage monthly and recurrent FP&A deliverables and oversees tasks workload in coordination with the FP&A Director.
- Provide monthly financial reporting highlighting risks and opportunities, with timely and precise analysis.
- Lead recurrent tasks in support to the team in terms of reporting, making sure processes are lean and ensure proactive actions for adjustments in coordination with the HARBOR Finance Director and BI FP&A Director.
- Support on the monthly financial reporting including P&L and TWC (overdue, receivables) for actuals, forecasts, budgets, including revenue reporting and agencies profitability.
- Working in coordination with the FPA Director on costs analysis, HFM organizational structure, developing, and maintaining positive relationships with agency finance leads.
- Preparing monthly management reporting for HARBOR C-suite and ad hoc analysis
- Analyzing budget vs. actual costs to ensure HARBOR profitability is at target level.
- Analyze Business Development data though Salesforce including pitches and prospecting financial information, to ensure consistency in forecasting and budgeting.
- Collaborate with Group Corporate Finance team and support the FP&A Director on any other special and transversal project as needed.
- Drive reporting accuracy and interact with other FP&A managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Variance analysis of Actuals vs budgeting, forecasting for all P&L line items, and Headcount.
- Actuals / Rolling Forecasts / Commitment
- Top clients analysis and reporting
- Organic growth calculation
- Artist sales commission and incentive tracking
- Trade Working Capital
- Capex Forms / Lease Forms
- SalesForce data reporting and analysis
- Business Review Presentation (PPT, Consolidation, and Analysis)
- Forecast Presentation (PPT, Consolidation, and Analysis)
- Support and coordination of Business Transfers and comparable Restatements
Leadership and Technical skills
- Solid experience within Corporate Finance, FP&A, and Audit.
- Fast learner and establish priorities, to maximize efficiency and collaborate with management to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish positive collaboration with the PXP Finance Directors; US FP&A teams
- Ability to manage the work remotely as needed.
- Ability to navigate in a fast-paced environment and attention to details.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent system, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good sense of urgency and ownership.
- Excel proficiency (Macros is a plus)
- HFM (Hyperion), Smartview or Essbase experience is desired
- Proficient in Power Point PPT
- SalesForces is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Compensation Range: $70,000-$117,500. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.