Social Media Lead (m/f/d)
Publicis One Touch is the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally.
We bring together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. Our model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 9 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow and Hamburg. The Agency is led from Hamburg HQ, which our core communications clients have moved into, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
We're looking for a rockstar candidate to join our content team. The Social Media Lead position will support the Chief Content Officer in bringing to life best in class social media activations, content ideas and the overall social media plan for the @NIVEA global channels.
You'll be leading exciting projects that support our vision for the NIVEA brand, enabling digital experiences that excite and attract new audiences, while engaging and fostering our existing community
You will manage a team of social content writers, social graphic designers, social media managers and will support services that include content creator marketing, studio and production to deliver the best creative work and outcome for the social team.
The Social Media Lead:
- Is a storyteller that can develop content for different social media platforms and formats. In all social media-specific concepts, be sure to understand various execution formats and incorporate creative best practices for various social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Youtube
- Knows how to manage and operate a social media team to develop an effective and inspiring social media product that delivers on relevant brand and consumer needs.
- Provides creative leadership, solutions and problem solving for innovative social brand and social ecommerce creative; consistently delivering on-brand, on-brief, concepts, and executions.
- Leads creative presentations for concepts and executions to internal and external stakeholders
- Remains current on industry, culture, and technology trends, and look for opportunities to proactively incorporate them into the work.
- Constantly thinks beyond advertising and social media platforms; anything that drives conversation, engagement and conversion on social
- Builds and structures the content plan based on strategic insights / inputs
- Sets KPIs for our channels and owned platforms and can provides learnings and adjust the plan based on content performance
- Can challenge briefs and stakeholder feedback with knowledge and data.
- Supports in the development of internal learning opportunities to help speed up digital culture (inspirational newsletters, training sessions, etc)
- Identifies consumer insights from data points (social listening, reports, etc.)
The ideal candidate has a varied background and experience in the digital & social space, being able to easily transit between the roles of creative and strategist.
The Social Media Lead is collaborative and a team player, supporting and elevating all team members with your multi-background experience.
Ideally, you have:
- 8+ years of experience in developing social media content
- Experience in digital, social media agency environment
- Experience in social media management and content planning
- A great eye for new trends and a drive for executing with speed.
- Experience working with Tik Tok is a must
- Experience with Influencer / Content Creators
- Some experience in managing social media crisis.
- Fluent English
- Experience in brand building.
- A passion to innovate, always.
You also know how to use:
- Analytic tools (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Spark, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut)
- Data and insight collection tools (Google Trends, conversation crawlers) are a plus
- Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand
- International, creative atmosphere and a dynamic, diverse and open-minded team – with 15+ nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg
- Working in a global network with numerous opportunities to develop yourself
- A generous office at the heart of Hamburg + hybrid working model