Digital Activation Coordinator
DIGITAL ACTIVATION COORDINATOR
Be a part of the Publicis Groupe family, one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses, enjoying all the perks that come with our network offering:
- A comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for career mobility and collaboration across our global network
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our Career Conversations program
- A committed Diversity, Equality and Inclusion strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité, enABLE and Embrace (reconciliation action plan) programs
- Work Your World program enabling employees the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world for up to 6 weeks per year
- Parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- Access to counsellors, psychologists and professionals through Sonder - an all-in-on digital wellbeing technology platform designed to support psychological, medical & safety needs
Spark Foundry. Famously Effective. Not one or the other, both. The thrill of the idea made better still by the pride of watching it work. A magnetic combination. Attracting clients that become advocates and talent, driven to deliver. Award winning and business changing. But a vision cannot be realized without the right ingredients.
- Allsorts – We believe it takes Allsorts to get magical work. Diverse thinkers and diverse thinking. In what we do and who we are.
- Art and Evidence – Great ideas are only great ideas if they work. We believe it takes both Art and Evidence to thrive in the industry today. It’s one thing to dream it but another to prove it and it’s only great if you can do both.
- Royalty Makes Loyalty – There is a return on treating clients and partners like royalty. Nurturing clients’ businesses, listening to their needs and delivering excellence at every step allows us to build lasting and rewarding relationships.
- Good Humans - Decency in everything we do. Be a Good Human, Always. No matter who you are or who you think you are.
This role is responsible for supporting the implementation and management of industry-leading Performance Media strategies for our client across Spark. You'll be supporting the Digital Activation Media team across (but not limited to) Search Engine Marketing, Programmatic, Video, Social and Mobile channels and platforms to deliver accurate and timely reports, as well as the optimisation & implementation of campaigns.
- Develop clear written debriefs and project documentation
- Support the Digital Activation team by implementing all administration tasks assigned on time
- Supporting Digital Activation Managers and Directors across the team to deliver across account deliverables including reporting, optimisation tactics, copy-writing, quality-checks and best practice
- Own campaign execution in support to Digital Activation Manager and Director, delivery and execution of a given customer campaign and/or account
- Assist in the development of insights for reporting, laddering up to the ‘so-what?’
- Own the building of new Search, Programmatic, Social campaign accounts ensuring a high level of detail is observed and we are aligned to the customer brief
- Own the loading of monthly budgets and management of budget pacing through the month with other Digital Activation Coordinators
- Own in the loading of proposed budgets into our invoicing system accurately and reconciling budgets on a monthly basis
YOUR SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Basic-intermediate understanding and working knowledge of either SEM, Paid Social or Programmatic campaign build and/or management would be ideal
- Advantageous if you have basic-intermediate understanding of Google or Adobe Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Attention to detail that is second to none
- An inquisitive mind who keeps up to date with all performance media industry developments and customer relevant brand campaigns
- Takes ownership of their tasks and able to manage multiple priorities
- A team player attitude who will lend help where needed
- Deadline driven and is able to upwards and downwards manage the wider team to ensure key deliverables are hit
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Comfortable working with numbers and large sets of data
- Develops and maintains professional and friendly media and client relationships
- Curious with a willingness for continuous learning and progression
- Sound planning, project management and time management skills
- Confident and engaging interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
WHAT DOES LIFE AT SPARK LOOK LIKE?
We offer progressive flexible working options to everyone at all levels – It’s not a policy. It’s behaviour led and reinforced through our values. Mental health and wellbeing is something we take seriously – It’s championed by our own people internally and is a regular conversation. We have a lot of fun – Even in this virtual world, we are constantly looking at reinventing how we connect with each other.
Spark Foundry, as a part of Publicis Groupe believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.