Working Student Project Management (m/f/d)
Publicis One Touch is designed to build a truly connected NIVEA marketing ecosystem, with data at its heart, to work with a single, connected view of marketing adoption and performance, brand health and customer insights across the entire customer journey to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and brand love.
Publicis Groupe and Beiersdorf have created Publicis One Touch for their next digital transformation, a new type of agency model based on agility and interdisciplinary design.
Here, client and agency talent from around the world work together in the same space, with shared passion and dedication – united in love for NIVEA.
- Self responsible coordination, processing and control of small projects
- You support the account and project management team with medium and large social media campaigns which focus on Instagram, TikTok und Youtube
- You create schedules for these projects and adjust them according to the development of the project.
- You act as a connection between various stakeholders.
- You also coordinate the necessary project deadlines and support the team with administrative tasks.
- You are significantly involved in the production and delivery of the assets.
- As part of the project management team, you are also involved in internal projects such as tool introductions
- You work as a team player independently and solution-oriented
- You're enrolled in university
- You’re open to new ways of working, willing to fail fast and learn fast, passionate about creativity and curious about people
- You are characterized by reliability, communication skills and team spirit
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German would be ideal
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.