German-speaking SEO Strategist
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
GERMAN-SPEAKING SEO STRATEGIST
We are looking for a new member to our SEO & Analytics team, who speaks German on a native level, and who is experienced in SEO and enthusiastic about websites, their content, optimization opportunities and technical background. Our team is working on multiple sites on a global level, being responsible for their organic growth, SEO strategies and overall organic performance. If you would like to be part of a multinational team of experts and experience the work on global brands and clients, join our team!
What we offer:
- Mid-level position where you can be responsible for different clients’ and brands’ website performance and app visibility
- High level of responsibility and independency
- Opportunity to work across global markets in English on a daily basis, significant exposure to Global and Fortune 500 companies
- Experience within the network that’s largely what you make of it. We appreciate ambitious, reliable and determined people
- Multinational team of experts (10+ different nationalities and spoken languages)
Roles & Responsibilites:
As an SEO Strategist, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Monitoring website’s performance from all SEO aspects
- Keyword research and keyword database management
- Content auditing and content gap analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Content strategy creation and execution
- Content briefings (copy and design), meta data & schema markup creation
- Technical auditing, health checks and amendment plan creation
- App Store Optimization strategy development and execution
- YouTube channel maintenance
- Strategic deep dives, performance reporting and data-based decision making
- Participating in website development and migration projects
- Client calls, client relationship management from SEO perspective
- Building understanding of Generative AI and Search Generative Experience
- Hosting internal and external knowledge sharing sessions
- Native German and fluent, business-savvy English is a must
- 2+ years of experience in SEO and Analytics – experience both in technical and content SEO
- You have a proven record of successfully implemented SEO strategies
- You have advanced proficiency in main SEO tools and Google products such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Search Console, Looker Studio (previously Data Studio) and Tag Manager, etc
- Data oriented mindset and strong analytical skills
- It is considered as an an advantage, if you have experience in App Store Optimization
- You are a team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team.
- Good time and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures across markets with strong signs of assertiveness
- You are not afraid of new challenges and tasks, you have a strong can-do attitude
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 350 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
- Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
- Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.