Digital Media Assistant
Publicis Groupe is a leading global communications and full-circle marketing services company. Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, data-driven media solutions, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
In Hungary; our multinational team represents 350 people from across 25+ different countries, providing integrated solutions and diverse expertise that shape how Fortune 500 companies and brands communicate from Europe to the US and China.
We are a group of communication professionals deeply rooted in the values of diversity and inclusion, creating an environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and the pursuit of excellence, working for better futures at speed by turning the magical combinations of many into the Power Of One!
And we are proud to be the first agency in Hungary to get the Great Place To Work® certification!
DIGITAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Would you like to see what life looks like at an international agency? Then you are at the right place, at the right time as we are currently expanding our digital media teams. If you are good with numbers and Excel and would be happy to learn everything about performance media tools such as Google and other digital bidding based platforms, read this ad through and do not hesitate to click on apply.
We’re inviting You to a journey to learn all what we know about Google, YouTube & Programmatic advertisement; how to plan and setup campaigns according to client target goals, how to set them on platform, optimise and analyse what you’ve done. You will learn how to use Google Ads, Google Editor, DV360 and Teads platforms and how to act, work & communicate at an international media agency. You don’t need to know much right now, just be open, be interested in the digital media, be happy to grow with us.
Your tasks will be:
- Deal with numbers. In less of a nutshell, you’ll coordinate and check whether our media campaigns are meeting the requirements we’ve set before.
- Create reports, manage monitoring and analysis and also write proposals based on the before mentioned numbers.
- Keep in touch with all media teams, work together with a whole team, other coordinators, specialists, account managers.
- Assist specialists on preparing digital campaigns – collect information, organize content & data, create parameters, check campaign details, even get the chance to do parts of the specialist’s job.
- Learn from the bests, many of our colleagues are working together for a long time and they will be happy to share their knowledge with you.
You are our (wo)man if:
- You have a degree in marketing, economics, statistics or mathematics (or you have another degree, but your analytical skills are strong)
- Be on a strong communicational level in English. You’ll use it on a daily basis in your job, but also in the office bumping into colleagues from other parts of the world.
- Apart from English, you'll also need a strong or native level of Hungarian.
- Be even more fluent in Excel than in English. You will use it a lot and not just for adding up a few numbers.
- Be hungry for learning new things. And also to be precise and thorough as these are the most important skills in order to thrive in this role.
- Well, not expecting, but we would be really happy if you’d have any kind of experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords or Facebook Power Editor or any kind of programmatic platforms.
- Be open and energetic.
Persona we are looking for
Has analytical point of view, has overall interest and has meaningful interest already in the digital world. Has a driven work ethic, enthusiastic about new experiences and deepening his/her knowledge. Proactive as a team member and diligent on his/her own tasks. Precise and responsible, able to work alone on briefed tasks. Has good problem solving skills and monotony tolerant. Open and energetic.
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
Multicultural and diverse environment - We have more, than 300 colleagues (and counting), talents coming from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
Non-mandatory office days - We give you the opportunity to enjoy our modern and minimalistic (also award-winning!) open office and enjoy the comfort of your own home when it comes to where to spend your working hours. We love being in the office but also having the freedom to work from home!
Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
Market-competitive salary - We will give you a salary that reflects your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
Work Your World program – Would you like to experience working from a different country for a couple of weeks? Start dreaming about your favorite location because with us, you can do it! Just pick a Publicis Groupe office on the Globe. Then start packing.
Free Fridays in August - That’s right! Last year we introduced having free Fridays in August, and we are about to do it again this year!
Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also have regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties throughout the year or boosting our creativity by listening to Creative mornings in the Café!
Well-being – Last year we launched our well-being program, Balance by Publicis Groupe Hungary. We believe that balance is not something to be found, but something to create. That is why we are fully committed to bringing it into your life. Initiatives, such as coaching, round table conversations, workshops and education on well-being is available for everyone, and more elements of the program is on the way.
Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward to talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you get through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!