Senior Vice President, Product Design Lead
Read this first: If you have what it takes for this job, but don't meet all the criteria within the job description, we encourage you to apply. We'd like to connect with you to see what skills and experience you could bring to our team.
About Publicis Media:
The Publicis Media Technology group is a centralized practice within Publicis Media, the media-centric solutions hub of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40]. PM Technology drives transformation across Publicis Media’s agency brands via the provision of a scalable and consistent approach to data and technology. PM Technology is powered by a leading, data/tech platform; best-in-class technology management and consultancy services; unified workflow solutions; differentiated products and client solution stacks; and strategic oversight of all major data and technology partnerships. Home to over 100 engineers, data architects, consultants, product managers and a robust project management operation, PM Technology helps scale innovation worldwide.
Our Product Design team is seeking a leader with a passion and hands-on ability to help turn complex industry challenges into useful, usable and desirable advertising technology experiences. You will work alongside a smart, passionate, and empathic team to concept and design industry-changing products that enable our agency teams to win in a very competitive marketplace. A successful candidate will be curious, creative innovative with a zest for problem solving, team management and ongoing learning and growth.
- Lead the Product Design team to align and execute the vision across UX, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage the team to deliver to deadline across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Set standards and processes for design planning and collaboration with product teams to make product design visible and agile.
- Provide direction to the design and research teams from conceptual work all the way through execution and also will be expected to have hands on design responsibilities.
- Mentor, nurture, and retain best-in-class talent.
- Work with cross-functional teams to align on scope of core design components.
- Ensure that great ideas translate to the functional specifications and continue through the development process.
- Responsible for design quality across all products.
- Demonstrated experience setting the product design vision and leading a team to execute against, and optimize across, a portfolio of products, projects, and teams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate design concepts clearly and persuasively across audiences including other managers, leadership and stakeholders within the company.
- Advocates for and aids in the creation of cross-discipline initiatives, engaging the right people to lead and participate in the initiative.
- Experience with products that depend on understanding user workflow and visualizing data.
- Proven ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Removes ambiguity, is adaptable and flexible.
- Experience facilitating or assisting user research and user testing – and subsequently identifying user needs, actions, behaviors and emotions through research.
- Understanding of key business metrics and data and how it connects to design.
- Excellent cross-disciplinary collaboration skills and strong organizational agility.
- Experience in product or platform design, using modern design tools like Figma and collaboration platforms like Jira, be comfortable working in Agile, strong time management skills, and the ability to see the end goal.
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment.
- 13+ years in the field and 7 years in a team leadership role
- Advertising / Media experience a plus
Compensation Range: $167,000 - $273,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.