At Zenith, our mission is to take brands to new heights. We believe marketing is a powerful investment that can build and grow brands and increase business profitability. So we unlock opportunities for growth by placing consumer behaviour, attitudes and insights at the heart of everything we do.
Central to this vision is the knowledge that we are only as good as our people. To grow our client’s business we need to attract, retain, develop and grow the best and brightest talent in the industry. We know it is not the sum of one, but the sum of all of us that make us great.
INTERESTED? LET'S SHARE THE PERKS:
Be a part of the Publicis Groupe family, one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses, enjoying all the perks that come with our network offering:
- A comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for career mobility and collaboration across our global network
- Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes
- A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our Career Conversations program
- A committed Diversity, Equality and Inclusion strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité, enABLE and Embrace (reconciliation action plan) programs
- Work Your World program enabling employees the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world for up to 6 weeks per year
- Parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits
- Access to counsellors, psychologists and professionals through Sonder - an all-in-on digital wellbeing technology platform designed to support psychological, medical & safety needs
The Media Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support for the client team, campaign support for media planning and buying across both digital and offline channels, and accurate reporting for internal and client needs.
- Delivery of tasks to deadlines
- Accuracy of reporting and inputting
- Material instruction management
- Financial management
- Ensure completion of all tasks to deadline
- Digital and offline media planning & implementation across various channels
- Assist Account Executive / Investment Manager in any bookings across all media
- Responsible that all material instructions are correct and sent out in a timely fashion
- Assist Account Executive / Investment Manager for sourcing material deadlines
- Assist Account Executive / Investment Manager in loading bookings into BCC correctly
- Responsible for digital ad ops and trafficking
- Building effective relationships with creative agency partners and media
- Assist the Account Executive and Investment Manager to buy, track and optimise all campaigns efficiently within deadlines
- Harness relationship with creative agency i.e. material instructions, deadlines etc.
- Assist in writing up discrepancy sheets, get sign off and assist to negotiate compensation and placement
- Responsible that all reports are executed correctly and in agreed time
- Entry level - media degree and / or agency internship experience favourable across either digital or offline media channels
- Demonstrate competency for all systems relevant to the Media Coordinator role is advantageous, including:
- BCC, eTAM, eRAM, TARDIIS, MOVE, Asteroid, AQX, Microsoft Office & Nielsen Answers
- Collate information for presentation to team and manager in a thorough and insightful way
- Clear and efficient communication at all times
- Prioritises and manages tasks efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
At Zenith, as part of the Publicis Groupe network, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.