Senior Associate, Local Video Investment
We’re not your typical agency. In fact, we aren’t an agency at all. Rather, we are a distinct and next generation trading entity within Publicis Groupe. Furthermore, we’re experts and innovators in media– making investments today for tomorrow’s success. Our goals are rooted in providing unique and incremental benefits to Publicis Groupe clients:
- You’ll work across all Publicis Groupe agencies for the unique opportunity to learn the full media landscape and work with a breadth of clients.
- You’ll learn both Investment and Business Operations – a unique blend of skills not
often combined within agencies.
- You’ll work in digital platforms regardless of the channel you work in and if you don’t know it, we’ll teach you.
- You’ll lead the industry by looking for future-facing opportunities, areas to invest and upcoming trends within the marketing industry.
The Senior Associate role will report into the Supervisor position and will be a part of the Local Video Investment Team. This team works collectively to ensure that we have a thorough understanding of and a pulse on the media landscape, make smart investments with media partners, negotiating mutually favorable terms, and plan and execute client media buys that best deliver on their business and marketing objectives.
About The Role
The expectations for this role fall into 3 key categories:
1. Developing Teams & Talent
- Contribute to training and assisting Associates with any role-specific questions.
- Supports goals of Associates.
2. Delivering on Our Value Proposition
- Understand partner portfolio offerings through attending meetings and taking notes.
- Learn how to form recommendation that align with APEX goals.
- Learn fundamentals of financials.
- Understands account management principals and can execute performance and delivery of select standard-level accounts.
Technical Skill Requirements
We value diversity of thought and experiences at APEX! If you learned about media from the sales or agency side, that’s great but we do need folks with basic level of understanding of how media investment works.
- 1-2 years of experience with Basic knowledge of media is critical for success in this role
- Diverse backgrounds and experience are welcome including Agency Planning/Investment, Media Sales, Consulting and/or Media Client Side
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office Suite (must be proficient in Excel)
- Strong media financial acumen is mandatory
- Business financial acumen is preferred
- Basic understanding of the media landscape
Soft Skill Requirements
Technical skills are a point of entry for the roles at APEX but we’re looking for exceptional talent with high emotional intelligence and soft skills that drives our culture.
- Has strong relationships, trust, respect, and support from others
- Hungry to work hard to meet/exceed expectations
- Adapts well, embraces and drives change
- Acts transparently with others
- Leads with positivity and inclusivity to inspire those around them
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.